To help you (and us) make an informed decision about working together.
A complimentary three-step exploratory process.
1) First, let’s schedule a 20-30 minute Introduction phone call;
2) The next step is a one-hour Exploration meeting to clarify the situation, goals, and opportunities;
3) Finally, we both make a Decision on whether working together makes sense.
Professionals and Business Owners who want to:
a) increase financial clarity,
b) reduce stress,
c) lower risk, and
d) execute a plan to maximize their money – personally and professionally.
Are you ready to take step 1?
Frequently Asked Questions
We are a fee-only (a.k.a. commission-free) financial planning firm. Our fees depend on the complexity and needs of the client and are a transparent line item on every statement.
Some financial advisors are commission-based, which may cause fees to be hidden or create conflicts of interest. Not us. Being fiduciary, fee-only, and independent advisors, we work to minimize conflicts of interest and assure solutions are built for your best interests.
Our goal is to lower your taxes, reduce risk, and make sure you can achieve your personal goals without worry.
Scheduling your first call with us through the Start Here page will help you make an educated and informed decision about working with our firm and others you may be considering.
Good fee-only financial planning is comprehensive. It considers all parts of life that are impacted by your money – which is almost everything.
A few of the more common financial planning topics are:
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- (including cash flow analysis/ planning and budgeting)
- Insurance planning and risk management
- Employee benefits planning
- Debt management
- Cash flow (budget) planning
- College education planning
- Investment education and planning
- Planning for goals (travel, buying a home, a wedding, etc.)
- Planning for a comfortable retirement at your preferred age
Financial plans are very specific to you – your needs, priorities, goals, and dreams.
No, financial planning is not just investment management. How you handle your investments is only one part of a much larger plan for your finances. In fact, “just investing” without first clarifying your goals and developing a specific plan to achieve them could potentially work against you.
Great question! But first, let us explain why you shouldn’t hire us.
If you’re looking for an advisor who will trade stocks to “beat the market,” you’re in the wrong place. Why? Because we only focus on what you can control. Predicting if the stock market will go up or down, or guessing what interest rates will do next, are not things you can control.
But if you’re interested in things like lowering your tax bill, investing smarter, and creating a retirement income stream, or integrating your business into your overall financial plan, you’re in the right place.