Good fee-only financial planning is comprehensive. It considers all parts of life that are impacted by your money – which is almost everything.
A few of the more common financial planning topics are:
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- (including cash flow analysis/ planning and budgeting)
- Insurance planning and risk management
- Employee benefits planning
- Debt management
- Cash flow (budget) planning
- College education planning
- Investment education and planning
- Planning for goals (travel, buying a home, a wedding, etc.)
- Planning for a comfortable retirement at your preferred age
Financial plans are very specific to you – your needs, priorities, goals, and dreams.